Mini Christmas Puddings
1 x 800gm Dark Fruit Cake
1/2 – 1 cup Orange Juice
1 cup Coconut
Red and Green Jelly Lollies
1. Break Fruit Cake into crumbly pieces.
2. Pour a little Orange Juice at a time into crumbled cake – until moistened.
3. Roll mixture into balls (a little smaller than a golf ball).
4. Chill in Fridge.
5. Mix Icing Sugar with Orange Juice.
6. Decorate top of balls with icing.
7. Cut up Lollies into pieces and decorate on top of the icing to make it look like holly.
8. Chill and serve.