Coriander Crumbed Lamb Cutlets
6 lamb cutlets
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
1 tablespoon fresh coriander
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup plain flour
1. Crack fresh pepper on the chops and set aside.
2. Chop the herbs and place in a bowl with bread crumbs and cumin.
3. In another bowl have flour, and in another bowl have the egg and milk mix.
4. Crumb in the usual way: first flour, then egg mix, then breadcrumbs.
5. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in pan and when hot add crumbed cutlets.
6. Fry for four minutes on each side, or longer depending on how you like your meat cooked.