2 large field mushrooms
1 clove garlic
a few chunks of feta
2 strips palma ham
a little pinch of thyme and rosemary
1. Peel the brownish skin from the top of the mushroom and cut out the stork.
2. Chop garlic and herbs, put them in a little mixing bowl.
3. Crumble feta into the mixing bowl and tear ham in as well, add salt, pepper, olive oil and a little squeeze of lemon juice. Mix just a bit leaving the feta chunky.
4. Put mushrooms on a baking tray, and fill them up like they are little bowls with the mixture of feta ham and herbs.
5. Bake for 20mins or until the mixture on top has slightly browned at 180C.