Grilled Prawn and Calamari Tarts
8 sheets filo pastry
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 green prawns, peeled, deveined and butterflied
12 calamari rings
4 to 8 scallops, trimmed
125g snow peas, trimmed, blanched and finely sliced
4 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1 green onion, finely sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon chopped basil
1/2 teaspoon chopped chilli
1. Working with 2 sheets of filo at a time, spray each with oil. Layer together. Fold into quarters. Ease into a 12cm tart tin. Repeat with remaining pastry.
2. Bake in a moderate oven (180Â°C) for 10 minutes until gold and crisp. Keep warm.
3. Prepare Salsa: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Cook seafood for 2 to 3 minutes, turning, or until it changes colour.
5. Spoon an even amount of salsa into each pastry case. Top with hot seafood. Serve immediately with salad.