Afternoon Snack Muffins
2 cups SR flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
200g tub of flavoured yoghurt
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup light olive oil
1 1/2 cups chopped fruit (pear, apples, etc)
cinnamon sugar, optional
1. Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced.
2. Grease a 12-hole (1/3 cup capacity) standard muffin tin.
3. Sift flour, cinnamon, sugar and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
4. Make a well in the centre, and add yoghurt, egg and oil. Stir until mixture has nearly come together.
5. Add fruit and stir a couple of more times. Mixture should be quite lumpy.
6. Divide among nine of the holes.
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.