Cinnamon White Chocolate Fudge
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp butter
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
1. Place chocolate, condensed milk, and butter in a microwave-safe container.
2. Microwave for two minutes, remove, stir, and add cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
3. Microwave for 90 seconds, remove, and stir.
4. Microwave for 90 seconds, remove and stir.
5. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Refrigerate until fudge is set.
6. Once fudge is set, cut into one-inch squares.
7: Cut into squares then cut again forming a rectangle. Wrap each in wax paper.