Vegetable and Pecorino Tart
1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry, defrosted
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup peeled and cubed sweet potato
2 zucchini, cubed
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
125ml (1/2 cup) double cream
40g (1/2 cup) finely grated pecorino
1. Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (fan-forced). Line a 23cm tart tin with the pastry and trim. Cover the pastry with baking paper and fill with dried beans, uncooked rice or pastry weights then cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes,
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and butter in a frying pan over high heat. When sizzling, add the sweet potato and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the zucchini and broccolini and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon the vegetables over the baked pastry, then top with the olives.
4. Beat the eggs, cream and half the pecorino in a bowl. Season with salt and ground black pepper, then pour the mixture over the vegetables in the pastry. Sprinkle over the remaining pecorino. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until set and golden.
5. Allow the tart to cool slightly before serving with a green salad.