Triple Choc Chip Cookies
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
175g butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup plain flour
1 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup each dark choc bits, milk choc bits, white choc bits
1. Preheat oven to moderate 180°C.
2. Place sugars and butter or margarine into a medium mixing bowl. Using an electric beater, mix until creamy.
3. Add vanilla and egg and mix again until well combined.
4. Sift together plain and self raising flour. Add flour to the creamed butter and sugar. Mix in well using a wooden spoon. Stir in the choc bits, milk bits and white bits.
5. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto lightly greased oven trays.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire tray to cool.
7. Store in an air-tight container.