Strawberry and White Chocolate Mini Muffins
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
65g butter, melted
1/2 cup light cream
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
1/2 cup white chocolate buttons
Icing sugar mixture
1. Preheat oven to 180/160°C. Sift flour into mixing bowl. Add sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add combined egg, butter and cream and stir until mixed through.
3. Add strawberries and chocolate and stir gently until just combined.
4. Grease a mini-muffin tray or line with muffin papers and spoon about a Tablespoonful of mixture into each hole.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
6. Dust with icing sugar.