Lemon Fairy Cakes
125g reduced-fat canola spread
3/4 cup (155g) caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
1/2 cup (125ml) skim milk
100g extra-light sour cream
150g tub NESTLE Diet Yogurt Treats Lemon Tart
1 Tbsp icing sugar mixture, plus extra to dust
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 12 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan holes with paper patty cases. Use an electric beater to cream spread, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
2. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk and flour. Stir until combined.
3. Spoon into cases. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan. Place on a wire rack to cool.
4. Use a sharp knife to cut a small disc from each cake. Set aside.
5. Whisk cream, yogurt and sugar. Divide among cakes. Top with discs. Dust with extra sugar.
Points value per cake: 3 1/2