Chocolate and Orange Pizza with Vanilla Mascarpone
1/2 cup of milk chocolate buttons
1/2 cup of white chocolate buttons
150g castor sugar
1 cinnamon quill
1 star anise
1 vanilla pod
1. Mix the mascarpone with the vanilla and cream – reserve.
2. Place the sugar and a cup of water into a pot; add the spices and orange cut into quarters. Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes. When cool drain and reserve.
3. Roll the pizza base and brush with a little olive oil, sprinkle with sugar. Place into a hot oven on a pizza stone or tile. Cook for 3 minutes and remove.
4. Sprinkle with the two chocolates and orange pieces return to the oven for a further two minutes.
5. Spoon the mascarpone onto the pizza and serve