Violet Crumble Cheesecake Slice
2 cups (250g) plain uniced chocolate biscuit crumbs
125g butter, melted
2 x 250g packets cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons of gelatine
1 Tablespoon water
3 x 45g violet crumble bars broken up
1. Lightly grease a 20cm – 30cm pan. Line with baking paper to extend over the sides.
2. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl; mix well. Press evenly over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm
3. Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and cream in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
4. Sprinkle gelatine over water in a cup and stand in a small pan of simmering water, stir until dissolved. Cool slightly.
5. With electric mixer operating pour gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture. Fold in Violet crumble bars. Pour mixture over set crumb crust. Refrigerate until set.