Sweet Potato Ravioli
1/4 x small sweet potato
100g chicken breast fillet, chopped
50g Greek feta, chopped
2 tablespoons cream
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
1/4 cup mint leaves
1 tablespoon basil leaves
1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
2 teaspoons Masterfoods horseradish cream
1 teaspoon Masterfoods Dijon mustard
1 cup Campbells chicken stock
1 tablespoon coarsely chopped oregano
1. Slice sweet potato thinly, using a 6cm cutter, cut round from each slice. Boil sweet potato in a small saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, process the chicken, cheese, cream, parsley, mint, basil, rosemary, horseradish cream and mustard until smooth. Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm plain tube.
3. Place 3 sweet potato rounds on board; pipe 1/3 of chicken mixture onto each round. Top with another 3 sweet potato rounds; press down lightly.
4. Bring the butter and stock to a boil in a small frying pan; gently place sweet potato ravioli into stock mixture. Simmer, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through; transfer ravioli to serving plate using slotted spoon.
5. Return the stock mixture to a boil; add oregano. Simmer, uncovered, until liquid reduces by half.
6. Serve ravioli with stock mixture; sprinkle with oregano and flat-leaf parsley leaves, if desired.