2 x 10 oz pkgs frozen chopped spinach
1 Tbsp dried minced onions (I didn’t have any so subbed about 1/2 of a small onion, finely grated)
3 Tbsp butter or margarine
1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing (or ground up 4 pieces of bread in food processor)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1. In saucepan, cook spinach and onion according to spinach package directions. Drain very well (squeeze out all of the water).
2. In mixing bowl, mix hot spinach mixture and butter/margarine together until the butter melts.
3. Add stuffing mix or bread crumbs and cheese. Stir in eggs.
4. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Press each ball down to form a disk about 1/2″ thick.
5. Bake at 375’F for about 10-12 minutes of until heated through.