Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
Serves 4 – 6
2 x 250g packet frozen spinach, thawed
2 cloves garlic, crushed
500g fresh ricotta
Freshly ground black pepper
500g dried cannelloni
1kg bottled pasta sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Parmesan cheese to serve
1. Combine defrosted spinach, ricotta and garlic together. Season with pepper
2. Fill cannelloni tubes with ricotta filling, making sure not to overfill the tubes.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup of pasta sauce into the base of the slow cooker. Arrange one row of cannelloni tubes over the sauce then pour over enough sauce to just cover the layer of cannelloni. Repeat with remaining cannelloni and sauce.
4. Cover and allow to cook on HIGH 1-1 1/2 hours or LOW 2 -2 1/2 hours.
5. Season to taste and sprinkle with parmesan.