tall drinking glasses
1 litre pineapple juice
1 x 425 ml can apricot nectar
1 litre lemonade
1 litre ginger ale
1. Chill the pineapple juice, apricot nectar, lemonade and ginger ale in the refrigerator.
2. Ask an adult to cut the oranges in half.
3. Squeeze the juice into a jug.
4. Carefully chop the apple into small pieces. Throw away the core.
5. Add the apple pieces to the jug.
6. Ask an adult to help you open the bottles and cans of juice and drink.
7. Carefully pour the pineapple juice, apricot nectar, lemonade and ginger ale into the jug and stir with a long-handled spoon.
8. Pour the brew into tall glasses and decorate each with a sprig of mint.