500g plain flower
2 tsp instant dried yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 cup water
1 Tbsp oil
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add water and oil.
2. Place the dough on a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until it is smooth.
3. Put the dough in a bowl covered with a damp towel and allow to rise until it doubles the size (about 1 hour).
4. Make balls of dough of 50g each, and flatten into a circular shape.
5. Place on a greased oven tray and let them rise (about 30 minutes).
6. Preheat the oven to 220°C then bake 10 minutes.