Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
200g chopped milk chocolate
1/4 cup pure cream
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C fan-forced. Grease and line an oven tray.
2. Combine the sugar, peanut butter and egg in a medium bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Fold in half of the chocolate.
3. Shape mixture into four rounds on prepared tray; bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool on trays.
4. Meanwhile, combine the remaining chocolate and the cream in a small heatproof bowl; microwave on medium 1 minutes 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Microwave on medium further 30 seconds if chocolate is still not smooth.
5. Serve cookies with chocolate fudge sauce, and vanilla ice-cream, if desired.