1 1/4 cups flour
3 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/3 cup water
60g butter, melted
1. Sift flour into a bowl. Add eggs to flour and beat with a wooden spoon.
2. Gradually add half of the milk, and beat until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining milk, water and melted butter.
4. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes before cooking.
5. Heat a frying pan on the stove.
6. Using a ladle, scoop up some mixture and pour it into the hot pan.
7. Rotate the pan around until the pancake mixture covers the base of the pan.
8. Flip pancake over and cook other side. When cooked, flip pancake onto a plate.
9. Add whatever toppings you like!