No-Bake Milo Cheesecake
55g Biscuits, crushed
20g Meadow Lea Extra Light Spread, melted
125g Philadelphia Extra Light Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 tsp Gelatine
2 sachets Splenda/Equal
1 tsp Vanilla essence
20g Milo (plus some to sprinkle on top)
1. Mix biscuit crumbs and melted margarine together and press firmly into the bottom of a square cake tin/plastic container. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla essence until smooth and creamy. Stir in Milo.
3. Dissolve Gelatine in 40ml boiling water and stir in to cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture over biscuit base.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the Milo over the top.
6. Chill until set.
Tip: To make it easier to get the cheesecake out of the tin/container, spray a little cooking spray over the tin/container and then press some glad wrap onto this. You can then lift the cheesecake out by the top of the glad wrap when it’s set and cut it much easier.