200 g bag of corn chips
200 g cheddar cheese
440 g can baked beans
300 g carton sour cream
1. Ask an adult to preheat the oven to 200’C.
2. Arrange corn chips on the baking sheet.
3. Ask an adult to open the can of beans with a can-opener and drain the sauce through a colander.
4. Pour the beans into the bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
5. Put 1 teaspoon of beans on each chip.
6. Carefully cut the cheese into 2 cm squares.
7. Place a square of cheese on top of each chip.
8. Ask an adult to put the tray near the top of the oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
9. When the chips are ready ask an adult to remove the baking sheet from the oven. Use an eggslice to place the corn chips onto a serving plate.
10. Top each chip with a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of avocado dip.