Serves 4 to 6
3/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons shredded fresh coconut
2 mangoes, pureed
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup cooked and cooled rice
1 to 2 tablespoons oil
1 mango, chopped
1/2 cup fresh cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 tablespoon castor sugar
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the oil and make a smooth batter.
2. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan, pour 1 tablespoon of the batter and spread evenly to make a circle.
3. Cook evenly on both sides until golden brown.
4. Repeat this process for the rest of the batter.
1. Peel and chop the mango into small pieces.
2. Whip the cream with the powered sugar till peaks form. Combine with the mango.
1. Spoon a little filling on each pancake and fold neatly into a semicircle.
2. Repeat with all the pancakes.
3. Arrange on a serving plate and sprinkle castor sugar over.
4. Serve immediately.