1 1/2 cups sugar
1/3 cup golden syrup
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup water
2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
1. Combine sugar, golden syrup, honey and water in a saucepan.
2. Stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
3. Bring to the boil. Boil steadily to 132c (use a sweets thermometer).
4. Reduce heat as low as possible and maintain this temperature for exactly 15 minutes.
5. Remove pan from heat, remove sweets thermometer and allow bubbles to subside.
6. Using a wooden spoon, quickly beat in sifted soda.
7. Pour immediately into large greased dish.
8. When cold, remove from tin and break into pieces.