1 egg, whisked
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons of ginger ground
4 teaspoons cinnamon ground
2 teaspoons maple syrup
50g unsalted butter
1 pinch of sea salt
1. Melt the butter, put in a medium size bowl and pour in the sugar. Mix well.
2. Add in the whisked egg and the maple syrup.
3. Pour in the flour and mix very well.
4. Add in the cinnamon and ginger and baking soda. mix really well. then sprinkle the salt.
5. Pre-heat oven on 190 degrees.
6. Cover the bowl and put in freezer for 40 minutes so that the dough becomes hard.
then spoon out the dough bits and put in oven for 10-13 minutes.
Should turn out crunchy on outside and soft in the middle!