125g cooking chocolate
250g unsalted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
125g cooking chocolate, extra
1. Melt 125g cooking chocolate and 125g unsalted butter together, mix well. Stir in sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla and walnuts.
2. Spread into greased and lined 20cm square pan.
3. Bake in 180C oven 25-30 minutes, cool.
4. Melt together extra cooking chocolate and extra butter, mix well, refrigerate until spreadable consistency.
5. Spread brownies with chocolate mixture, cut into squares to serve.