Frozen Christmas Pudding
1/2 cup sultanas
1/2 cup chopped raisins
1/4 cup brandy
600 ml cream
200 g sweetened condensed milk
150 g (6 rows) Cadbury Dark Cooking Chocolate, melted
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
100 g mixed glace cherries, chopped
50 g flaked almonds, toasted
1. Soak the sultanas and raisins in the brandy overnight.
2. Lightly whip the cream. Stand for 15 minutes to bring to room temperature.
3. Add the condensed milk, then the chocolate, and stir together quickly but thoroughly.
4. Stir in the spices, soaked fruit, cherries and nuts. Freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.
5. Serve as a whole pudding or scooped into individual bowls.
Note: If you have chosen the double boiler method to melt Cadbury Chocolate and want to keep it liquid for a while, remove the double boiler from the heat and leave the chocolate standing over its water bath.