Frosted Zucchini Carrot Cake
100g butter, chopped
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
1 1/2 cups coarsely grated carrot
1/2 cup sultanas
1 x 200g tub vanilla flavoured yoghurt
2 cups self-raising flour
orange rind to decorate
1 x 250g block light cream cheese, softened
1 cup icing sugar mixture
1 tablespoon orange juice
2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
1. Grease a deep, 19cm square cake pan; line base with baking paper.
2. Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined between each addition.
3. Transfer butter mixture to a large bowl. Add grated zucchini and carrot, sultanas and yoghurt, then sifted flour; stir until just combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan.
4. Cook in a moderate oven, 180Â°c, for about 50 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes; turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
5. FROSTING: Beat all ingredients in a small bowl with a wooden spoon until just smooth.
6. Spread top of the cake evenly with Frosting; decorate with orange rind.