2 1/2 cup skim milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp Sweet and Low
* Mix together the milk, eggs, vanilla, and Sweet and Low.
* Pour into 6 custard cups. In an electric frying pan, place 3 paper towels and pour the vinegar on the towels. This will keep from
discolouring the cups and pans.
* Set custard cups on towels and put enough cold water in the pan until it covers 2/3 of the sides of the cups.
* Cover pan tightly with the lid. Heat to 400 degrees.
* When water boils so that steam is released from the pan, turn the heat off.
* Do not remove the lid.
* Let custard set in the covered pan for 20 minutes.