4 – 6 Sausages (chopped up into about 4 pieces each)
1 onion, diced
1 apple, peeled and diced
1 Tbsp sultanas
1 Tbsp curry
1 Tbsp flour
1 Desert spoon sugar
2 1/2 cups beef stock
* Chop up sausages, and coat in the flour.
* Cook in saucepan with little oil to prevent sticking.
* While snags cooking prepare the vegetable and fruit.
* Take out snags after cooked. And set aside.
* Add oil to pot, coat veg in flour too.
* Pour in stock in pot bring to boil, then simmer. Add curry powder, sugar.
* Simmer for as much time as you have.
Serve with rice.