1/2 cup of butter
2/3 cup of caster sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons of coconut
1 egg beaten
3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
glace cherries diced
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of crushed sweet, plain, biscuits
1. Collect ingredients
2. Melt butter and sugar, add to cocoa and mix well.
3. Remove from heat and stir in coconut, walnuts and beaten egg
4. Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin, leaving some larger pieces. Mix all ingredients.
6. Press in slice pan.
7. Refrigerate and ice with chocolate icing.
8. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
9. Chill and cut into slices