180g plain biscuits
80 g butter melted
1/4 cup milk
100g white marshmallows, chopped
200g good quality milk chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon gelatine powder
300ml thickened cream, whipped
200ml thickened cream (extra) to serve plus shaved chocolate
1. Grease a 20cm springform cake pan. Crush biscuits in a food processor and process until fine crumbs. Add butter and process to combine. Press mixture into base of pan. Refrigerate 30 mins or until firm.
2. Combine milk, marshmallows and chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir till smooth. Remove bowl from pan
3. Combine gelatine and 1 tablespoon cold water in a heatproof cup. Stand cup in simmering water and stir until the gelatine dissolves. Stir warm gelatine into warm chocolate mixture. Cool for about 30 minutes.
4. Fold whipped cream through chocolate mixture. Pour over biscuit base. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
5. Whip extra cream; spread over the Bavarian and decorate with shaved chocolate curls.