125g butter, chopped
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3 x 40g Giant Caramello Koala chocolates, roughly chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup self-raising flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Dark melted chocolate to decorate
Fresh berries and mint leaves to serve
1. Grease a deep 22cm-round cake pan; line base with baking paper.
2. Combine butter and sugar in a medium pan; stir over heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat. Add sifted cocoa; mix well. Add chocolate bars; stir until melted. Cool slightly.
3. Whisk in eggs, flour and vanilla until combined. Spread into prepared pan.
4. Cook in a moderate oven, 180Â°C, for about 25 to 30 minutes or until centre is just firm. Cool in pan.
5. Decorate cake by drizzling with melted dark chocolate. Serve with fresh berries and mint leaves.