250g plain sweet biscuits
250g packaged cream cheese
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Crush biscuits finely. Melt butter.
2. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Mix well.
3. Press crumbs on to the base and sides of 20cm spring form tin.
4. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
5. Beat cream cheese until soft and creamy.
6. Add sugar, salt, vanilla, lemon juice, and eggs. Beat until smooth and creamy.
7. Pour into prepared crumb crust.
8. Bake in a slow oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Cool. Decorate with whipped cream and fruit, if desired.