Cajun Vegetable Kebabs
Cajun Vegetable Kebabs (vegan)
250g firm tofu, cubed
165gm jar Cajun flavour base
2 baby eggplants, sliced
2 small zucchinis, sliced
1/2 red capsicum, cut into 2 1/2cm chunks
1/2 green capsicum, cut into 2 1/2cm chunks
250g cherry tomatoes
1 small pineapple, cubed
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Marinate the tofu in the Cajun flavour base for a few hours, even overnight.
2. Soak the skewers in water for about 20 minutes (you’ll need about 12).
3. Thread the vegies, pineapple and tofu onto the skewers allowing at least 3 cubes
of tofu per skewer.
4. Lightly brush the kebabs with oil, then BBQ or grill them until lightly browned on
both sides and cooked through.
5. Serve the kebabs with any remaining sauce and rice or couscous.