Banana and Nut Cookies
Makes 12 large cookies
4 ripe bananas
150g soy flour
80g whole meal flour
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
25g cashew nuts
1. Preheat to 190°C.
2. Mash all 4 bananas in a small bowl using a fork, then transfer to a larger cooking bowl.
3. Slowly mix the soy and whole meal flour into the bananas causing the mixture to thicken.
4. Mix in the eggs and olive oil to form a smooth paste.
5. Add the cashew nuts and raisins and gently mix them in.
6. Line two baking trays with baking parchment and lightly grease the surface with a little butter.
7. Using two spoons transfer six large scoops of the mixture onto each baking tray. Cook in an oven for 15 minutes.