Baileys, Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffins
90g cream cheese
1 1/2 Tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup water
50g butter, melted
100g chocolate, grated
1 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 Tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1. Beat cream cheese until smoothe, add Baileys and beat again.
2. In separate bowl whisk egg, milk, water and butter, then add chocolate.
3. Sift remaining dry ingredients into egg mixture and stir until just combined .
4. One third fill a well greased muffin pans with the muffin mixture. Make a hollow in the centre, and fill with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
5. Top up to three-quarters full with remaining muffin mixture.
6. Bake at 190C for 20 minutes.