Bacon and Egg Potato Salad
4 medium potatoes, cubed
2 hardboiled eggs, quartered
1 cup cooked, diced bacon
1 tbsp mixed herbs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
250ml thickened cream
1 shallot, finely sliced
1. Boil potatoes until just tender, allow to cool and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the eggs, bacon, shallots and mixed herbs.
3. Add the cream and mayonnaise (add a little more mayonnaise if desired).
4. Gently combine until all ingredients are well coated in dressing.
5. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or serve warm if desired.