200g dried apricot halves
3/4 cup orange juice
1 cup skim milk powder
200g white chocolate, melted
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1. Brush a 20cm slab pan with melted butter to grease. Line base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place apricots and juice in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Remove from heat. Cover with plastic
wrap and stand for 10 minutes or until almost all of the liquid has been absorbed.
3. Place apricot mixture, powder and chocolate in the bowl of a food processor and process until pureed.
4. Spread mixture over base of prepared pan. Smooth surface with a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours or until slightly set.
5. Place coconut on a plate. Roll teaspoon quantities of apricot mixture into balls and roll in coconut to coat. Place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a further 4 hours or until firm.