Makes about 24 mini muffins
2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup milk
125g unsalted butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
2 apples, cored, peeled and roughly grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease 2 x 12 hole muffin trays.
2. Sift the flour and cinnamon together into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add the milk, butter, egg and apple.
5. Mix together with a wooden spoon until combined.
6. Spoon evenly into the muffin trays.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove the muffins immediately from the trays and allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.