Photo by Alecia
1 pack Lauckes crusty white bread mix (600g)
2 teaspoons yeast (provided with bread mix)
2 tablespoons sliced olives
50g feta, crumbled
3 tablespoons semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon store-bought garlic butter (or homemade)
1. Make the bread as per the packets instructions. After you have knocked it down and gently kneaded it the second time, roll the dough into golf-ball sized balls. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the dough balls far enough apart so that there is approximately 5mm between each dough ball.
3. Sprinkle the olives, feta and semi-dried tomatoes over the bread, ensuring some goes in the gaps between the dough balls. Drizzle garlic butter over the top.
4. Place in a warm place until bread has doubled in size again. Then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
5. Place in the oven and cook on 200°C for approximately 20 minutes. Check the bread occasionally to ensure it is cooking evenly.
Note: This recipe will make two medium-sized pull aparts, or one very large one.