1 packet Marie biscuits – crushed
125g butter – melted
100g packet pink marshmallows
1 tablespoon gelatine
1/4 cup milk
1 small bottle of cream
1 pkt red jelly
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water
1. Mix together the biscuits and butter thoroughly, then press evenly into a lamington tray.
2. Place marshmallows, gelatine and milk in a saucepan and stir over low heat without boiling, stir until marshmallows melt, set aside to cool.
3. Whip cream to soft peaks, then fold in marshmallow mixture.
4. Pour over biscuit base and refrigerate until set.
5. Make jelly with water and allow to cool to room temperature, pour over slice and refrigerate until set.
6. When firm cut into squares.